Alternative Recovery Support
Along with our Clinical and Holistic Therapies, we also offer our clients additional supportive options to guide in their recovery.
Soberlink provides the most innovative solution for remote alcohol monitoring. Soberlink combines a professional grade Breathalyzer that is wirelessly connected to a cloud-based web portal. The technology uses facial recognition to confirm identity, tamper resistant sensors to ensure integrity of the tests, and automation to create a seamless monitoring solution.
Neurofeedback is direct training of brain function, by which the brain learns to function more efficiently. Neurofeedback observes the brain in action from moment to moment. That information is then presented back to the person. The brain is rewarded for changing its own activity to more appropriate patterns. This is a gradual learning process. It applies to any aspect of brain function that can be measured. Neurofeedback is also called EEG Biofeedback, because it is based on electrical brain activity, the electroencephalogram, or EEG. Neurofeedback is training in self-regulation. It is simply biofeedback applied to the brain directly. Self-regulation is a necessary part of good brain function. Self-regulation training allows the system (the central nervous system) to function better.
Healing from Within
- Intimate Home & Family Setting
- Weekly Family/Client Support Update Calls from Executive Director
- Transportation to Treatment Related Appointments & Meetings
- Customized Eating and Shopping for Every Client
- Customized Treatment Groups Offered Dependent on the Population.
- Community Involvement
- Health Club Membership & Evaluation Available During Stay.
- Required Number of Structured Hours Outside the Program Monitored by Case Manager