Boston Therapeutic Support for Addiction and Mental Illness
Promoting Overall Health & Wellness
Over the years, we have found that each individual requires a different set of treatment services that are unique to their individual needs. While one approach may be effective for one client, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it will yield the same results for another client. Due to this, our team of professionals uses a variety of approaches to best treat each client’s addiction and/or Mental Health Challenges.
We offer a full-set of holistic services, including:
- Yoga and meditation services
- Individual Holistic support for trauma
- EFT, Sound Therapy, etc.
- Health and wellness programs
- Massage Therapy
Holistic rehab programs use alternative, or complementary treatments, that look to address the physical, mental, and spiritual needs of the client.
- Crisis Intervention
- DBT -Dialectical Behavioral Treatment
- 12-Step Program
- Expressive Art Therapy
- Equine Therapy
In Collaboration with Hybid farm, our clients have the opportunity to participate in all farm activities that help build self-confidence & self-awareness. A place where one can connect with nature and restore well-being. Along with caring for the animals, other activities include gardening, horseback riding lessons, and Equine. Please visit their website and contact us for more information about our Collaborative Day Program designed solely for Safe Landing Clients. www.Hybidfarm.com
Other alternative therapies and approaches, including:
Do not wait any longer, contact us at (617) 461-9011 to learn how our team can help.
Healing from Within
- Intimate Home & Family Setting
- Weekly Family/Client Support Update Calls from Executive Director
- Transportation to Treatment Related Appointments & Meetings
- Customized Eating and Shopping for Every Client
- Customized Treatment Groups Offered Dependent on the Population.
- Community Involvement
- Health Club Membership & Evaluation Available During Stay.
- Required Number of Structured Hours Outside the Program Monitored by Case Manager