Boston Recreational Activities for Mental Health and Alcohol & Addiction Support
Providing Individualized Care
An effective treatment plan incorporates recreational activities, such as outdoor activities and health and wellness programs. At Safe Landing, LLC, we believe in treating the overall health of each client, which is why we offer many recreational activities to promote a healthy lifestyle. Whether you are in the mood for a peaceful nature walk or are looking for something a little more active, we have you covered.
We provide a variety of recreational activities for your benefit, including:
- Health Club membership: Fitness plans that are unique to your individual health needs
- Yoga and meditation services
- Swimming/ Water Aerobics
- Tennis and other non-contact sports
- Local Ski Resorts: Winter sports, such as skiing, tubing, and snowboarding
- Mountain biking and hiking
- Trail running and walking
- House outings to local events and entertainment
To learn more about our recreational activities, you can reach us at (617) 461-9011.
Healing from Within
- Intimate Home & Family Setting
- Weekly Family/Client Support Update Calls from Executive Director
- Transportation to Treatment Related Appointments & Meetings
- Customized Eating and Shopping for Every Client
- Customized Treatment Groups Offered Dependent on the Population.
- Community Involvement
- Health Club Membership & Evaluation Available During Stay.
- Required Number of Structured Hours Outside the Program Monitored by Case Manager