In home Recovery Services
At Safe Landing In-home Recovery Services, we travel to you. Our mission is to help our clients achieve and sustain sobriety to ultimately enjoy a lifelong recovery from addiction. The team at Safe Landing, LLC. has earnestly invested their hearts in this mission, and they dedicate their lives to help their clients on the path to a full recovery.
Our mission is to assist clients with the various transitions in their journey towards recovery. We believe that once people leave rehab/detox they do much better with support for the first days or weeks, someone firmly grounded in their own recovery, that they stand a much better chance staying sober.
Safe Landing proudly offers a menu of dynamic and proven services that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual client.
- Sober transport
- Recovery coaching
- Wellness Practioner
- Clinical assessment and placement services
- Case management
- Toxicology screening
- Introduction to a Recovery Therapist
We regularly collaborate with families, addiction treatment facilities, private practice therapists, case managers, interventionists, attorneys, client’s managers or agents, and consultants to help clients attain a smooth transition between the various services involved in their recovery.
- Recovery Coach– The coach provides their expertise, guidance, skills, and own success in recovery to help define and support the steps defined in an Action Plan set up between coach and client. This dynamic relationship between client and coach is what sows the seeds to enact powerful change that leads to successful day-to-day living. Our coach asks the tough questions and listens carefully to the answers; helping to reflect back with clarity the client’s own intentions for themselves and their lives. Our Recovery Coach provides encouragement, accountability, wisdom and experience. We help clients implement the skills they’ve learned in treatment and translate those lessons into the real world.
- Health/Wellness Practitioner/RN– The objective of a Health/Wellness Coach is to assist our clients in achieving their personal wellness goals. Health/Wellness Coaching utilizes effective behavioral psychology principles to assist in making lifestyle changes. Health Coaching is the ability to understand the use of conventional medical treatments along with integrative strategies, i.e. alternative/holistic support, to effectively guide our clients toward healthy behaviors and achieve desired outcomes. Clients are often overwhelmed with navigating through the complex system of medical treatment options and protocols, a coach often serves as an advocate assisting one through the medical maze.
- Case Manager– Accomplishes clients’ care by assessing treatment needs; developing, monitoring, and evaluating treatment plans and progress; facilitating interdisciplinary approaches. our approach to Case Management is based on establishing a collaborative relationship with our clients aimed at helping them define, attain, and maintain their personal goals. We see the role as providing direct feedback, offering new insights, and helping to modify patterns of behavior that have prevented clients from moving forward. We’ll work together to make meaningful and necessary changes for overall increased life satisfaction.
- Psychiatrist– Eliot M. Gelwan, MD, Associate Director, Dual-Diagnosis In-Patient unit, Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA.
Safe Landing In-Home Recovery Services is a fee-for-service company, normally a flat per month.
Each service is based on what works for each individual client, and has evolved as real-world results dictate our best practices. In addition, though we categorize our services in an effort to efficiently deliver them, each client’s unique situation will determine the services we recommend, how they are delivered, and by whom.
To learn more about our in-home recovery services and how they can help you, call us at (617) 461-9011. The free and confidential consultation will be the beginning of a new and sober life.
Healing from Within
- Intimate Home & Family Setting
- Weekly Family/Client Support Update Calls from Executive Director
- Transportation to Treatment Related Appointments & Meetings
- Customized Eating and Shopping for Every Client
- Customized Treatment Groups Offered Dependent on the Population.
- Community Involvement
- Health Club Membership & Evaluation Available During Stay.
- Required Number of Structured Hours Outside the Program Monitored by Case Manager