Education & Career Services in Boston
Getting You Back On the Right Track
Recovery doesn’t end once you walk out of our doors, which is why we offer supplemental services to support you as you integrate yourself back into your community. From resume and interviewing workshops, to peer support groups, we provide resources to help you succeed. Our team at Safe Landing, LLC strives to give you the highest quality of care.
We offer the following education and career services:
- Resume workshops: Get employers to single out your resume above the others
- Interviewing workshops: We get you prepared with mock interviews
- Continuing education: Resources for those seeking to further their education
- Support groups: These peer groups allow for community-building
- Career fairs and networking: These resources will allow you to meet employers and local businesses
To learn more about our education and career services, call us at (617) 461-9011.
Healing from Within
- Intimate Home & Family Setting
- Weekly Family/Client Support Update Calls from Executive Director
- Transportation to Treatment Related Appointments & Meetings
- Customized Eating and Shopping for Every Client
- Customized Treatment Groups Offered Dependent on the Population.
- Community Involvement
- Health Club Membership & Evaluation Available During Stay.
- Required Number of Structured Hours Outside the Program Monitored by Case Manager