Our Addiction Support Services in Boston
Walking Alongside You on the Road to Recovery
Safe Landing, LLC provides a comprehensive set of treatment services to best meet your needs. From residential services and day programs to recreational activities and career services, we strive to give you the highest quality of care available. Our Boston women’s sober living and drug rehab programs are designed to yield long-term results, giving you the support systems that you need to be successful.
We offer a variety of services, such as:
- Residential Program: Our residential program is designed to help individuals overcome their challenges. We provide housing that is fully furnished, offering personalized grocery shopping and laundry facilities. If you’re ready to find recovery, our transitional living program is for you.
- Day Program: Our day program offers a variety of services without the need for on-site housing. Our day program services include wellness programs, crisis intervention, recreational activities, counseling services, local AA and NA meetings, and much more.
- Holistic Activities: When it comes to developing an effective treatment plan, we believe in finding solutions within a holistic approach. This includes expressive art and music therapy, nutritional counseling, equine therapy, neurofeedback, yoga, meditation, and much more.
- Recreational Activities: Regaining your health is one of our top priorities, which is why we make a great effort to provide a wide variety of recreational activities, such as hiking, mountain biking, swimming, yoga, tennis, and other outdoor activities.
- Education and Career: At Safe Landing, LLC, we understand that the road to recovery is not linear, which is why we believe that treatment doesn’t end the moment that you walk out our doors. We offer education and career services to best prepare you for life apart from our center.
If you are ready to find relief, please do not hesitate to call us at (617) 461-9011.
Healing from Within
- Intimate Home & Family Setting
- Weekly Family/Client Support Update Calls from Executive Director
- Transportation to Treatment Related Appointments & Meetings
- Customized Eating and Shopping for Every Client
- Customized Treatment Groups Offered Dependent on the Population.
- Community Involvement
- Health Club Membership & Evaluation Available During Stay.
- Required Number of Structured Hours Outside the Program Monitored by Case Manager