Safe Landing is a transitional living facility for men needing Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse Support. Men come to Safe Landing from various hospitals and treatment centers throughout the United States.
The main criteria for admissions are as follows:
- Resident must voluntarily seek admission
- Seven days of documented detoxification from alcohol and/or drugs required
- Must have no recent or repeatedly psychotic, suicidal, violent episodes; must not be considered dangerous or appear likely to become so in the future
- If prescribed psycho-tropic medications, must be stabilized, oriented, and provide written psychiatric clearance and/or mental status examination
- When indicated, must be willing and able to engage in 20 hours of structured time per week, consisting of constructive activities; employment, volunteer work, outside therapeutic services.
- Must be willing to accept further help (outpatient counseling, self-help involvement) as instructed and indicated
- All legal matters need to be resolved; must have no active warrants; may not be a fugitive from the law
- No elective surgeries are to be scheduled while a resident at Safe Landing
- Must be compatible with current clientele
Tuition is handled on a weekly/monthly basis. As with any supportive living program, we highly recommend a minimum 4 week stay to help assure all the benefits of supportive living are experienced to the fullest extent.
We are a strictly self-pay that do not accept insurance or any third party reimbursement
Tuition includes the following services:
- 24/7 Supervision
- On-call registered nurse for medication management and support
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with Social Worker/Executive Director
- Status update calls with families from Executive Director and Case Manager
- Recovery Coaching
- Case Management
- Local transportation
- Lodging, daily continental breakfast and dinner, 3x’s weekly
All other modalities and activities listed on our website are available at an additional fee