Admission & Program Cost
Safe Landing is a transitional living facility for women needing Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse Support. Women come to Safe Landing from various hospitals and treatment centers throughout the United States.
The main criteria for admissions are as follows:
- Resident must voluntarily seek admission
- Seven days of documented detoxification from alcohol and/or drugs required
- Must have no recent or repeatedly psychotic, suicidal, violent episodes; must not be considered dangerous or appear likely to become so in the future
- If prescribed psycho-tropic medications, must be stabilized, oriented, and provide written psychiatric clearance and/or mental status examination
- When indicated, must be willing and able to engage in 20 hours of structured time per week, consisting of constructive activities such as therapeutic offerings from Safe Landing, employment, and/or volunteer work
- Must be willing to accept further help (outpatient counseling, self-help involvement) as instructed and indicated
- All legal matters need to be resolved; must have no active warrants; may not be a fugitive from the law
- No elective surgeries are to be scheduled while a resident at Safe Landing
- Must be compatible with current clientele
Tuition is handled on a monthly basis. As with any supportive living program, we highly recommend a minimum 4 week stay to help assure all the benefits of the program are experienced to the fullest extent.
We are a strictly self-pay program that does not accept insurance or any third party reimbursement
For more information on how our program fees are structured, please contact Rich Summers, Executive Director, at (617) 461-9011.
Tuition includes the following services:
- 24/7 Supervision
- On-call registered nurse for medication management and support
- Initial and ongoing assessment with in-house psychiatrist from McLean Hospital
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with Social Worker/Executive Director
- Status update calls with families from Executive Director and Case Manager
- Recovery Coaching, engaged in the 12 steps and beyond
- Case Management
- Gym Membership
- Local transportation
- Lodging and personalized grocery shopping
All other modalities and activities listed on our website are available at an additional fee
Client Code of Conduct Agreement
We value our clients and want to provide the highest-quality care and service. To do so, we need to set boundaries and expectations that will foster an effective provider-client relationship.
The following list outlines the code of conduct that is expected during a stay at Safe Landing. In return, we will make every effort to accommodate our client’s needs. Listed are the expectations during a client’s stay, as infractions may result in dismissal as well as loss of treatment service fees.
Expectations for Safe Landing Clients:
- I will treat all parties at Safe Landing including peers and staff with respect, compassion, and dignity.
- I will comply with my treatment plan and recommendations.
- I will not bring any alcohol or controlled substances that are not prescribed on Safe Landing premises.
- I will not use any illegal controlled substances on Safe Landing premises and I will not misuse or self-prescribe/medicate with legal controlled substances.
- I will not share my medication with anyone.
- I will store all my medication in the office safe to prevent it from being lost, stolen, or unintentionally used by others.
- I agree to take a drug test upon request.
- I will respect the private space (client bedrooms) of my peers and will not enter without their knowledge or consent of staff.
- If I require more intensive and extensive support, which may require my discharge from Safe Landing to a more secure location, there will be no reimbursement.
- Safe Landing reserves the right to discharge clients that do not adhere to its policies hence forth on the Client Code of Conduct. Removal of this sort will not constitute any reimbursement.
I have read and understand the above-listed expectations. I also understand that failure to meet these expectations may result in my immediate discharge.
This agreement is between client, the guarantor, and Safe Landing, LLC. and will be signed by all parties upon admittance.