Accommodations in Boston
Sober Living for Women
Located 40 minutes west of Boston in Leominster, MA, Safe Landing, LLC, provides housing for women who are challenged with addiction and mental health. Our team of professionals has years of experience working in various treatment centers, along with extensive knowledge in support plan development. We understand what it takes to identify the underlying causes of your addiction and implement treatment objectives that address these obstacles. Furthermore, our sober house is conveniently located near a variety of attractions and restaurants for your pleasure.
We offer many features and accommodations for our live-in residents, including:
- Renovated kitchen and dining area
- Laundry availble on-premises
- Fully furnished bedrooms
- Convenient housekeeping services. All rooms are thoroughly cleaned with a high quality equipment and Non-toxic, environmental safe products.
- Balanced meals and groceries provided
- Counseling for nutrition and diet available
- 24 hour Staff Supervision
- Massage & Hair Salon Services available
For a free consultation, please feel free to reach us at (617) 934-2159.
Healing from Within
- Intimate Home & Family Setting
- Weekly Family/Client Support Update Calls from Executive Director
- Transportation to Treatment Related Appointments & Meetings
- Customized Eating and Shopping for Every Client
- Customized Treatment Groups Offered Dependent on the Population.
- Community Involvement
- Health Club Membership & Evaluation Available During Stay.
- Required Number of Structured Hours Outside the Program Monitored by Case Manager