At Safe Landing, we are dedicated to improving the lives of women through empowerment, deep engagement and integrity, by providing women with the essential support needed to continue the process of creating independence, strength and self-worth.
We encourage this mission by:
- Providing the highest quality of compassionate and individualized care to women who are transitioning from in-patient treatment
- Providing a safe independent living environment with support of on-site certified and licensed professionals
- Providing various meaningful and spiritual programs to motivate women, targeted at building self-esteem, independence and accountability
Who we are
By way of background, Mr. Summers has worked at some of the leading dual diagnoses treatment facilities in the country, including McLean Hospital (1986-2004) and Emerson Hospital (2004-2013). Most notably, while at McLean Hospital, Mr. Summers worked specifically as a psychiatric counselor in the Dissociative Disorder Post-Trauma unit for women.
Furthermore, his experience also includes management of children through adulthood, on a wide range of issues including addiction, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, altered thought process, relationship challenges and trauma.
Mr. Summers has successfully run a private behavioral coaching business for the past 12 years. His business is aimed toward working with individuals to help identify their triggers and support them as they sort through these thoughts, feelings and behaviors. For more information about Mr. Summers’ private coaching business please visit his website at www.uneedcoaching.com.
Mr. Summer’s style is interactive and collaborative. Throughout his training he has found that in order to help change the self-destructive behaviors that accompany addiction and mental health, it is necessary to work on changing self-defeating attitudes.
According to Mr. Summers,
“In my years of experience, I’ve observed that one of the most effective ways to build relationships and break down the inherent wall of resistance that accompany some new clients is through activities that they find challenging and enjoyable.”
That is why at Safe Landing, Mr. Summers and his support team are dedicated to connecting with each individual to address the specific tools that are needed to live a meaningful life.
“Our clinical/therapeutic coaching style will help you come to terms with accepting where you are presently, while working together to formulate a plan of action in moving you forward.”
Healing from Within
- Intimate Home & Family Setting
- Weekly Family/Client Support Update Calls from Executive Director
- Transportation to Treatment Related Appointments & Meetings
- Customized Eating and Shopping for Every Client
- Customized Treatment Groups Offered Dependent on the Population.
- Community Involvement
- Health Club Membership & Evaluation Available During Stay.
- Required Number of Structured Hours Outside the Program Monitored by Case Manager