Healing from Within
- Intimate Home & Family Setting
- Weekly Family/Client Support Update Calls from Executive Director
- Transportation to Treatment Related Appointments & Meetings
- Customized Eating and Shopping for Every Client
- Customized Treatment Groups Offered Dependent on the Population.
- Community Involvement
- Health Club Membership & Evaluation Available During Stay.
- Required Number of Structured Hours Outside the Program Monitored by Case Manager
Boston Women’s Recovery & Addiction Support Center
Transitional Living for women in need of Mental Health or Substance Abuse Support
At Safe Landing, LLC, our team is dedicated to empowering women who are struggling with mental health challenges as well as substance abuse. We use a variety of support modalities to help you get on the road to recovery. Our team addresses the many different obstacles that you and your family will encounter while attempting to improve your life. We understand the challenges that you are faced with, and we would like for you to take an active role in teaming up with us to create a plan of action to move you forward.
If you are ready to find the freedom that you deserve, speak with a member of our staff by calling us at (617) 461-9011.
At Safe Landing, LLC, we provide a variety of services, including:
- Residential program
- In-Home Recovery Services
- Dual diagnosis
- Holistic Support
- Recreational activities
- Education and career
Addiction, Mental Health Counseling & Recovery
We Offer Support & Wellness Plans That Are Uniquely Made For You
When it comes to developing a support plan, we don’t use a one-size-fits-all approach. We instead assess your unique challenges and find support solutions that fit your needs. Our Boston women’s recovery program addresses mental health challenges while also addressing addiction. Our support services are designed to address the underlying causes of your addiction, which may include co-occuring mental health issues, helping you find the courage to address these difficult challenges. At Safe Landing, LLC, our team is committed to giving you the tools and support systems that you need to live a full and healthy life.
Our Approach is to provide a loving, family atmosphere that fosters healing. We maintain continuous contact with the family to ensure their involvement and keep them updated on their loved ones’ progress.
Available offerings include:
- 24/7 Supervision
- Initial and ongoing assessment with in-house Psychiatrist
- Bi-weekly meetings with in-house Therapist
- Three weekly one on one meetings with Social Worker/Executive Director
- Check in/update calls with client families with Executive Director and Case Manager
- On-call Registered Nurse for Medication Management and Support
- Recovery Coach, engaged in the 12 steps and beyond
- Case Manager
- Expressive Art Therapy
- Career counseling / Resume building
- Lodging and Personalized grocery shopping
- Transportation to McLean Hospital for clinical appointments
- Local transportation to AA meetings and local errands
- Gym Membership, plus transportation
For more information about our unique services, please give us a call at (617) 461-9011.