Who would benefit most from Safe Landing?
- Women who require further treatment following a successful completion of an in-patient treatment program
- Women who have a history of experiencing persistent relapse following a hospital stay or treatment program
- Women who require medication management
- Women who have substance abuse challenges that are complicated by mental illness
- Women who seek extended term individualized care
- Women who need to make lifestyle changes in order to sustain recovery
Safe Landing is a transitional living facility for women recovering from substance abuse and co-occurring mental health challenges. Women come to Safe Landing from various hospitals and treatment centers throughout the United States.
Safe Landing fields inquiries for the program 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For more information about the program or Admission, please contact Rich Summers, Executive Director:
The fee for Safe Landing is $333.00 per day. We are strictly a self-pay program that does not accept insurance or any third party reimbursement. A minimum 30-day stay is required to help assure that all the benefits of the program are experienced to the fullest extent.